Automotive Sales Representative
Airport Kia is currently seeking an Automotive Sales Consultant to join our successful team!
- Exceptional pay plan along with volume bonuses
- Additional employee benefits
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support.
- Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Parts & Service Discounts and much more.
- Conduct sales and leasing of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures concerning customer handling, closing the sale and delivery procedures.
- Ensure that all customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Prospect to increase sales volume.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- You are self-motivated, energetic, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand the relationship between successful selling and guest satisfaction.
- A valid Ontario Class 'G' Driver's license is required.
- Current registration as a salesperson under the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act. OMVIC
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful sales rep do not hesitate to contact us today by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Professionally managed dealership seeking an enthusiastic, dependable and capable LOT ATTENDANT to coordinate the mass vehicle inventory, jockey vehicles, control parking arrangements, and assist Sales Department with vehicle transportation.
- Keep all vehicles parked in correct areas as indicated on the general lot plan
- Move all vehicles as required
- Participate in vehicle delivery; wash and gas the vehicle before schedule delivery
- Participate in dealer trades, or other driving duties
- Keep parking lot and grounds clean and maintained
- Ability to drive and operate standard transmission vehicles
- Aptitude for customer relations
- Must be hard working and organized, and able to work in outdoor conditions year-round
- Ability to provide meticulous work
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Great time management skills
- Great customer service skills
- One (1) year previous detailing experience
- Valid Driver’s License (Preferred Full G)
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
If you think you have what it takes to be the Airport Kia Lot Attendant, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call 905-677-5678 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Airport Kia is located in Mississauga, Ontario and also serves Etobicoke, Brampton, Vaughan, North York, Halton Hills, Milton, Richmond Hill, Caledon, Orangeville and surrounding areas.